• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi all from Western NY

BigDawg41

Just bought my first MV this past weekend and got to drive it home right away since it was local. It's a 72 AM General M813 5 ton. I found this website a month ago and was able to do some homework so I knew what to look for. What an awesome website it is! Looking forward to being a member.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Lockport NY , you are just down the road from me , PM me and we can hook up sometime , there is LOTS of MV's in our area , Bob k

BigDawg41

Welcome from Lockport NY , you are just down the road from me , PM me and we can hook up sometime , there is LOTS of MV's in our area , Bob k
Thats cool.Only an hour away from me.After I get through the insurance and registration headaches,I'm sure I will have it up your way.My parents live in the Lockport area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks