• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi All...Irish Guy

derrickc

Hi Guys,

Irish guy living in Texas (Rockwall) here.
Always liked military vehicles and am here to learn as much as I can about the M37.

I've been tinkering with classic cars the last few years and have now cleared a space in my garage for a M37. Ok, so it won't actually fit in my garage, but you know what I mean. :D

Before I decide to step into world, I'm cramming as much knowledge as I can beforehand.

I'll probably be a lurker for a while, so forgive me for that.

Thanks for having me as a member!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and please update your profile to say your state. (It's one of the rules.)

;-)

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Washington state!

Be sure to check out the G741 forum. It is exclusively for M37's and all variants. Lots of knowledge, suppliers, and help with vehicles.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Wisconsin.

I second what Storm 51 said about G741.org site, lots of good information about the M37s and variants. I look forward to seeing pictures of the project truck that you pick.

Bert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks