• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi everyone from Wisconsin

Welcome Jeepers from central Florida. Have a place in northern Widconsin too, retirement home I reckon. lol
That's wrong somehow...:?: Surely you would want to retire TO Florida and not TO Wisconsin. :grin: From one who knows...:whistle: Lived in Appleton, Milwaukee, & Racine for 30 years. I don't like the snow and the cold anymore.rofl

Jeepers69

I do not have a MV yet. I got bit by the bug, I just cannot shake it. I am looking to purchase a m35a2. After looking through on SS, it seams the best is to find my first purchase from a private owner and not GL. I found a few around me, and I am researching to make a purchase.:beer:

Yeah that would be Alfa Heaven. I bought my M880 from him and it's a peach. Apart from some wiring issues I had to sort out it's been pretty reliable. Even in cold weather (11 degrees at 7 am today) it started at the first crank of the starter.

He's still got a ton of M880s and M1008/09s and they're priced pretty fairly. He still has the bigger trucks too, the M35s, but I don't know about the prices of those. Just Google "Alfa Heaven" and you'll find him.:mrgreen::driver:

SPCWarning

Welcome from Mississippi, Jeepers69!
Good luck on your hunt. Glad you have the fever! (It's contageous) Keep us posted on your hunt and post pics when you find the one)
Jimmy

Here's some pictures of my truck as I drove it to Ohio from Aniwa last September. I stopped at my old Reserve unit in Milwaukee to check out the new iron in the motor pool. They were getting ready to do a convoy to FT Mc Coy for an extended Battle Drill Assembly (or whatever they call it t these days) They were a lot of work but we had fun too.

Attachments

Yeah that would be Alfa Heaven. I bought my M880 from him and it's a peach. Apart from some wiring issues I had to sort out it's been pretty reliable. Even in cold weather (11 degrees at 7 am today) it started at the first crank of the starter.

He's still got a ton of M880s and M1008/09s and they're priced pretty fairly. He still has the bigger trucks too, the M35s, but I don't know about the prices of those. Just Google "Alfa Heaven" and you'll find him.:mrgreen::driver:
There are also several threads on here about Tom's place. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/54693-racing-deuce-2010-a.html

skinnedknuckles

Welcome from down in Southern Wisconsin. Townsend area, Oh I remember the good ol' days of mud runnin' up on the pipeline :D Saw my Jeep hood disappear a few times up there:driver: There will be a green truck get together up at Tom's in Aniwa this year, hope to see you there.
Paul in Janesville

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks