• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from frigid Florida

FloridaAKM

There was a nice show this past weekend south of Bellevue @ the Markets of Marion. Lots of trucks, jeeps, & vendors with all kinds of good stuff to buy. Too bad it rained all day Saturday & made the day miserable. The attendance was low too.

Another Ahab

North Florida has more seasons than south Florida, other than that; I am not getting drawn into a political deal as a new member.
You are right. This more-than-likely cannot go anywhere good, and I was just making conversation, but your comment leads me to request the first moderator who gets here, to just can my post, please.

And by the way AKM, welcome from up here in Virginia.

FloridaAKM

Thanks for the welcome AAhab.

I have a lot of information that is needed before dropping a chunk of $$ on a 6x6, preferably an M35A2. I have a line or two on a couple of trucks, but nothing firm, yet

Another Ahab

Thanks for the welcome AAhab.

I have a lot of information that is needed before dropping a chunk of $$ on a 6x6, preferably an M35A2. I have a line or two on a couple of trucks, but nothing firm, yet
You came to the right "store". Because it's all in here. And what isn't found readily in a post or a thread is likely out there somewhere in the amassed wisdom of the members (and even guests).

So go ahead and browse: the lights never go out; the store is open (24/7).

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Latest auction yielded nothing for me due to transportation issues. Maybe this weekend will be better going to look @ a private individuals Duce he wants to shed from his inventory!

Nope! Shot down before even getting off the tarmac...........

Going back Sunday (2 March) to look @ a 1982 M35A ex Air Force Duce from here in Florida. Low miles, low hours, with an undetermined amount of extra stuff (tires,parts pieces, etc.) still painted Air Force blue.........that has turned to gray over the years. If this pans out, I will start another thread on the aqusition as it goes forward. Wish me good luck!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks