• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi From Loaganville G.a

squirrel1

Hi I'm Ashton Engebretsen,Zouts Grandson And just wanted to say hello to everybody on this site.
After Zout Started Working on his m909 I have become fascinated with military vehicle's. also I'm only 12 so if I say something Stupid Then every once and a while Then.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey squirrel welcome from SC and there are no stupid questions.
You ask away and we can try to answer them. What MV are you drooling over.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS Ashton!!!! Keep helping Grandpa and you will learn a ton of things that will help you in all parts of your life!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky Ashton. Keep looking over your grandfathers shoulder and ask questions and read up on what interest you. In 12 years you'll be a SME (subject matter expert) and folks will be asking you questions.
JC

3dAngus

Going to tell you a little secret Ashton. Just between you and me.

I ask stupid questions all the time. Don't worry about it.

The REALLY stupid one is the one that doesn't ask, and doesn't get, the answer in the first place.

I'd rather be smart and ask stupid and get smart then remain stupid cause I wasn't smart enough to ask a stupid question.

Know what I mean?

Welcome aboard lad. Glad to have ya.

zout

Hi from Grandpa there Squirrel 1.
Aston has helped on the M109 when it was getting built back in 2009 by helping spray paint with and HVLP gun and is also learning how to mig weld with the Miller Renegade 180. He did not get a chance to do any work with the spool gun when I had it hooked up building some replicas but he is also the one that welded up that rocket skateboard a year ago. He also help do some build work on the jeeps as well.

Now to get him to put them electronic toys down and learn some more hands on actual working situations as well as keeping up with the electronic lingo is a plus for him. I am not pushing in any way to learn - just what they want to learn when they see me down there and want to help - there is always something to do - then the payoff is if they work they get paid. Grandpa does not hand out cash freely.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those poor boys had to drag the old trailer tires up to the top of the driveway last time I was there. Hard labor :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks