• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi From Okeechobee FL

awdrifter

Hi I'm george I'm 23 and have been into military vehicles for about 10 years lol my dad had a HMMV for about 3 years adn we've had a few dueces now he has a duece cargo truck and I have a m818 5ton truck tractor

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. There are a lot of other SteelSoldiers members in FL. I suggest trying to meet up with them to network. STONEPICKER, RECOVRY4X4, PCTRANS, DIRT71...and many, many others (including RAYZER, who just posted). I know I am leaving a lot of guys out, but those are the few that came to mind first.

Bill W

Welcome
Heck Kenny ( Recovery 4x4 ) is not to far from you...kinda. Bought my car trailer in okeechobee ( 1998 ) Flew my first cross country there to ( 1990).....**** I'm getting old:(

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Addiction site.....we tried to start a support group but nobody wants to quit.:cookoo:

There will be several of the Fla crew headed up here for the infamous GA Rally.

There is a link to it under EVENTS.

Be there or be square.

More fun than making tricycle motors.

phil2968

Welcome from Lakeland!

The Florida contingent of SS will be leaving from I75 and the FL Turnpike (or Wildwood) on Wed morning of the 20th of Oct. Your welcome to join the convoy!