• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from Shannon, Illinois

Sidedwinder

A few have told me that lurking here would be a good way to really see if I want to buy the m35a2 I have been pursueing. First off I don't spell very well and I'm a few fingers short, so working on stuff isn't fast for me. I'm on a farm and wanted a military truck for some reason. We have a few parades,but what I really want to know is will the truck get me down the road when the snow drifts are enough to keep the road commisioner away? They get closed 2 or 3 times a year. I can almost plow thru them with my 3/4 ton crewcab. I guess that is why I am here to find a good one at a very good (cheap) price.... In the future!! More later. Question away!

Sidewinder

gungearz

Welcome to steel soldiers... there are plenty of YouTube videos that show what these trucks can do, from driving thru the snow, up a bunch of 30" steps, and even a full submerged video of a deuce driving 16' underwater, crossing a river... we are having a steel soldiers rally @ haspin acres in laurel, Indiana on September 26th thru the 29th.. not to far for you and it's the most local rally to you... you do not need a truck to join us... we can give you the grand tour and even take you down some trails to show you what these trucks can do. You might get lucky and someone there might have a spare truck to sell you for a cheap price also....

Sidedwinder

Youtube.....duh! Can you camp over night at the rally? I have a buddy who was a Ranger and might get a kick out of this! I'm in that old fart grouping so a ride along could be cool...."Getting Air" under those green machines....MEDIC!!!