• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from the Florida Keys

noobtankz

Hi All-

I've been trolling here for over a year and finally bought a nice 71 M35A2 with an LDS465. So far I've changed oil, oil filters, fuel filters and painted some sweet stars on the doors.

A big thank you to lavarok for selling me this great truck! He was a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was in working order before sending me out on my 300 mile drive home. This is a great community and forum filled with TONS of helpful information.

Steven

DeucesWild11

Welcome! Ahh one of my favorite places to vacation.. Stayed near Islemorada and attended the Bartender's Bash a few times not too long ago. Congrats on the truck! Where are the pics????

You'll really realize how great this site is when you run into a problem or two with your truck.. Not saying that you will or anything.. but..

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Are you on the water side, or the water side, of your key?

3dAngus

Ahhhh, so you bougth Ian's treasure. He has a regular motorpool out there.
Went to the Keys for July 4th week. I Love paradise! Saw a nice old Military Jeep or two down there. Never saw a deuce, but I'm sure they're down there. Congrats. You might get out when others can't, but don't know about those bridges. Leave early and good luck.

noobtankz

Ahhhh, so you bougth Ian's treasure. He has a regular motorpool out there.
Went to the Keys for July 4th week. I Love paradise! Saw a nice old Military Jeep or two down there. Never saw a deuce, but I'm sure they're down there. Congrats. You might get out when others can't, but don't know about those bridges. Leave early and good luck.
Yep he has quite a playground :mrgreen: I've seen a couple jeeps around. There are a couple deuces too (plus one more now). If a bridge went out, then there wouldn't be much hope for anybody at that point.

Whitey

Welcome! I've fished out of Marathon the past 11 years, usually stayed in Marathon or over on Key Colony. Good relaxing times. Last few years I've seen a deuce parked over at the airport, been wondering who the owner is. I love your island! :beer:

-Whitey

combatmech

Welcome to the OD green addiction support network!! I have fond memories of Key West, at least the times I didnt do the Duval Crawl.....:beer:
Nice truck brother!!

noobtankz

Latest Incarnation

Hey Everyone-

Thought you would like to see the latest version of the truck. I got a set of seats and bows and my new cover just arrived yesterday. I also mounted a flagpole out on the bumper.
Deuce Pics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks