• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi From the U.K

kevinabr

Hi too all,My name is Kevin, i live in the uk i have owned various Military vehicles including 3 Gmc's and i now own a Chevrolet G506 G-7113 Tractor truck 1942, I have restored all the trucks and now the Chev is being restored. All my friends have asked why i never brought a British WW2 Mv ?? Well i think the US biult some fine looking trucks. Hope i might be able to get some of you guys to pass on any info if you have any.
I also belong to the 514th tc redball express re enactors here in the uk. Look us up on Google just tap in 514th and were there.
Many thanks :-D

jayt

Hi too all,My name is Kevin, i live in the uk i have owned various Military vehicles including 3 Gmc's and i now own a Chevrolet G506 G-7113 Tractor truck 1942, I have restored all the trucks and now the Chev is being restored. All my friends have asked why i never brought a British WW2 Mv ?? Well i think the US biult some fine looking trucks. Hope i might be able to get some of you guys to pass on any info if you have any.
I also belong to the 514th tc redball express re enactors here in the uk. Look us up on Google just tap in 514th and were there.
Many thanks :-D
Kevin,
Congrats on your new toy. I have 4 -1.5 ton units in my backyard here in East Texas. I dont have a tractor G7113 and I am looking for one. Could you advise me what is the wheelbase of of the tractor? It doesnt look as long as a regular 1.5 ton unit! Please measure yours and let me know. ajt@embarqmail.com

Thnaks so much!
Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks