• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from the UK

Wolfy

Hi Folks,

Another new member from the UK here. I use HMVF quite a bit but thought I would reach across the pond :)

I currently own a Land Rover Wolf ex Gurkha Signals and a 1942 Willys MB that I'm rebuilding.

Looking forward to meeting more likeminded people.

Colt

Attachments

Wolfy

Thanks guys, those are spome nice looking vehicles.

We had a LOT of snow in the UK this year, there was chaos on the roads and many people were stuck at home. I quite enjoyed cruising the streets and lanes rescuing people in the Land Rover. :-D

KsM715

I have a nice M715 (see avatar) Ill trade you for that Rover, or just about any Ex-MOD LR that I can get back stateside.

I spent about a year and a half at RAF Upper Heyford in the early 90's. beautiful country over there.

Welcome to the site.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to SS.. we have some fun times with all that can go right or wrong with the od green trucks.. always did like a landrover

Wolfy

Thanks for your comments guys.

Here are some pics of the 42 MB. It had a Chevy V8 fitted in the 60's so the bonnet line was extended as per the first pic, it also had a new crossmember fitted to allow the V8 in.

I've pulled it apart and just fitted the correct crossmember. There is very little rust except the usual hat channels. :wink: :grd:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks