• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from WA

yeadon

Hi my name is Josh I live 30 miles north of Seattle and I have been looking at this site for a month or so and finally said I should become a member. I have loved M35a2's for as long a I can remember. I told myself when I have the room and the cash I would love to get one. I have the room now and working on the cash thing!!! Looking to learn a lot more about the M35a2. Would love to have a bobbed deuce in my driveway before the end of summer.

ABN173

welcome to the addiction!
There is a major Yearly rally/campout for all the PNW folks hosted by AaronW.
Here is last year's event thread:
PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

Check out page 58 for the fire show pics and all the rally pics from pages 58-68

While its not the official thread for 2012 here is a poll thread discussing this year's dates:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/general-polls/80349-pnw-2012-chehalis-summer-event.html

Also a Harley Davidson hosted display in Fife on April 2012:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/82056-harley-davidson-dealer-mv-sponsored-event.html

Also the PNW info thread:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/western-us-chapter/77974-pnw-info-thread.html

-Dale

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, yeadon!

This is certainly the place to indulge your addiction to big green military trucks!

I'm just a few miles south of you in the Bothell / Kenmore / Woodinville area. Nice to see more people in the North end of Puget Sound! :beer:

Storm 51

yeadon

Thanks guys!! Its nice to know there are some people that live close buy that have the same love for the big green beasts as me. I look forward to learning a lot for you guys!!! Thanks again.

deuceaid

Banned
Hi from WA.......... thought You were gonna drive from Washington to Hawii, better get a running start and a snokel......now I am whoring for the posts. Welcome, Are you up around everett /brothel....:p

yeadon

Now that I have the cash I cant find the right deuce:evil::evil: The past couple of months I have seen some very nice M35a2's on CL and now that I have the $$ there is nothing. Keep me posted if anyone in the Washington area has one for sale.

ABN173

Now that I have the cash I cant find the right deuce:evil::evil: The past couple of months I have seen some very nice M35a2's on CL and now that I have the $$ there is nothing. Keep me posted if anyone in the Washington area has one for sale.
I am well familiar with this situation. I felt the same way when I was deployed and looking for a M35A2. I assume that you are the one who placed the "wanted" ad on CL. Try calling Joe aka ANGUS in Renton, since he has decided to leave the hobby. Fair warning he wants about $6,500 but not only is it a winch truck its been well taken care of.

Also keep checking GSA Auctions®, General Services Administration, Government Site for Auctions they will pop up on there when you least expect it. In fact its where I bought mine from.

-Dale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks