• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi guys

Doucheand1/2

Hey guys. I'm a new member and will be searching for a M35A2 in the near future. I want to take my time a find the perfect one for me. I guess I will have to start researching them to find out exactly what I want.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from michigan , just about any question you have is covered in the deuce forum . Tecnical manuals
are free to download at : www.jatonkam35s.com or www.liberatedmanuals.com . If your serious on buying a deuce
download them and start reading. The attachmment below is also ery helpful for someone considering a deuce.

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Could you please edit your location so we know where you are.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you might want to change your handle to deuceand1/2 instead of the female cleansing product "douche"

Madfarmersson

Welcome,

But before you get a duce keep in mind there is no cure for the green disease.
When you get one you will LOVE it, and look for another.

Good luck and happy hunting.:grd:

Madfarmersson.

mcmullag

the dark side, I mean the green side is calling you, Luke.....

don't worry about getting the perfect one the first time.
get a nice one or decent one, learn on it, and sell it after awhile if need be and move on up to another one you find nicer if you wish.

91W350

I like Gimps idea, just build the one you want from a bunch of parts. Your knowledge base will be fantastic when you are done.

:beer:

212sparky

Welcome to the site!! Remember when you get yout truck keep it upright. parking it in its side might make for easire PMing but it is not recomended in the -10.