• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi, Im in texas and wanting to buy a deuce

blue collar

Hi all,

I am located in San Antonio. I am looking to buy a m35a2 or m35a2c or perhaps a m109 "Van".
I just sold my Cummins 12 valve and really want a deuce (to replace it) so that I can work at the ranch and around my house. I am really just interested in cool military trucks.

I look forward to learning all I can from this site and meeting local military vehicle enthusiasts. If you know of a good and affordable deuce I would like to have a look.
I am also interested in generators and ammo boxes. I seem to be addicted to buying ammo boxes even if I don't need them. But they are fun to modify for new uses besides toolboxes. Basically if its painted in military green or air force blue paint i seem to be interested in it.

that's about it for now.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Basically if its painted in military green or air force blue paint i seem to be interested in it.
We must be related. :)

paradeduty

Sorry, but the "title" of this post sounds just like a "help group" introduction from somebody......."Hi, I'm from Michigan and I love green trucks". Course, even if this is not your intention, Mr. blue collar (OP), you better get used to the phrase as once the addiction takes hold of you, you may be using it more than you may realize!

Welcome to the OD Help Group (don't know how much "cure" for my "ailment" I get here, though!).:D

rosie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto "Welcome from NC" from a little south of Chapel Hill! Hope you find the site and Green Iron in general as addictive as we do!

steelandcanvas

A big Howdy! From the plains of Colorado. You do realize once you start posting, reading, and learning, there is no turning back. It's like falling into a Big OD Geen (or Strata Blue) Hole! There is no way out. You've been appropriately warned.

212sparky

Welcome from Ohio, the only cure i have found is more green iron and i need some stat!!! Once you get your truck remember to keep it greasy side down. Enjoy!!

91W350

Welcome from Kansas! You should have no problem finding a nice deuce in Texas, they have a few great sources down that way. They are kind of hard to find in my area. Glen

rosie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great to see so many new members/converts to the site! And it's true, once you fall down this particular rabbit hole, you not only can't get out, you don't want to!!

machinist75

Welcome from Murphy,Tx. There are no known cures for o.d. fever, and rehab is for quiters. I've had it for one year and have accumulated a deuce, m105 trailer, and a s250 shelter.

saddamsnightmare

November 5th, 2011.

I have a nice M35A2 + M105A2 up in Blossom, by Paris, TX. It is a Vietnam and Desert Storm Deuce with 3rd A CAv connections. Drop me a line and I think you will find it a very good truck, better then the junque from GL. Its looking for a new home, unless I happen to get the 3rd Cav. Curator's position at Fort Hood, then wild horses couldn't pry it out of me.fat lady sings

dikwks

Welcome from Murphy,Tx. There are no known cures for o.d. fever, and rehab is for quiters. I've had it for one year and have accumulated a deuce, m105 trailer, and a s250 shelter.

Dude, you're not helping me feel much better. I've only had my deuce for a couple of months, and starting to think about the trailers for sale on GL locally. And you know, it would be VERY helpful to have a surplus genset " just in case". YEEHAW!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks