• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi

Mhael

Hi,

Been poking around the forum for a little while and decided to finally post and introduce myself. I have always been fascinated with history, specifically military history and would love to get a historical MV to play around with and enjoy. I also work in military/law enforcement product industry and spent a large amount of time specifically with personal body armor. This is another big reason for my interest in specifically armored MV. Hopefully I'll be able to do enough research and see some of your guys' vehicles and try to figure out which project to start with.

Thanks
Trevor

bigugh20

Welcome aboard! There are many, many platforms to choose from. WWII all the way up to present. Armored, tracked, amphibious, small, LARGE, you pick your medicine and we'll help you feed the addiction. At least we'll cheer you on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks