• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HICKORY NC V-DAY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarheel

just been contacted by armstrong ford in need of display vehicles for monday 26th at crawdads stadium for "salute to veterans" game. their local guard unit promised equipment that cannot show up, and the marine corps fly over got cancelled. any local help would be appreciated. the fella in charge is a former marine so he is very excited to try to get some equipment up there. im taking my deuce up there, and anybody who can help out, it wont go unnoticed. thanks!!!!!!

tarheel

game starts at 1830, i plan to be there 1400. Bradley ingles is the OIC and he will setting up the dealers cars about 1000. he just wanted an idea of how many of us will be there so he can stage us in a good AO. we can stay up and see how many we can get, if upon my absence from the computer, we can transfer landlines. thanks.

tarheel

i spoke with brian last nite, any help out there would be great. fellas name is bradley ingles with armstrong ford out of hickory. thanks.

MDSA

Hickory help

Brandon, why don't you bring the wrecker? We already have 2 deuces showing up. I am planning on being there about 5. I have tried to call Bradley but he hasn't called back yet. I'll let you know if I get any more info.

Brian

MDSA

Hickory Crawdads

Brandon,

You know we'd love to see it, but you know what's best. Besides, didn't I hear you say it only gets 4 mpg? It'll cost you $50 to take it to Hickory. See you Monday.

Brian

tarheel

Thanks to AM GENERAL and MDSA for the help. not only was it a pleasure seeing other trucks, but it was great to meet yall. my other half enjoyed it too. cant wait to see the pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks