• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hid HeadLights

leo4x4

Well Guys
Got my HID Headlights from THOSE MILITARY GUYS yesterday and mann these lights are bright way better then the LED lights
you can see so far away. awesome

thank you military guys for coming up with great stuff for the 5 ton trucks keep up the good work.

deucingitup

While I have been on here for quite a while searching the database for what I am building; searching to find what is factual and what is not, I must say that the cynicism seems to be a more prevalent occurrence. I fully supportive of challenging an idea or product to gain insight and understanding, however doing so just to "stir the pot" is not needed. The other side to that coin, is that I am not searching this wealth of knowledge to be steered off course by shameless plug either. That is my two cents for both sides.

davo727

Oh well, LOTS of people on here selling stuff, so I might as well start selling stuff too :)

While I have been on here for quite a while searching the database for what I am building; searching to find what is factual and what is not, I must say that the cynicism seems to be a more prevalent occurrence. I fully supportive of challenging an idea or product to gain insight and understanding, however doing so just to "stir the pot" is not needed. The other side to that coin, is that I am not searching this wealth of knowledge to be steered off course by shameless plug either. That is my two cents for both sides.

RustyM923

Any pix??

DSCN2710.jpg

LED's on the left (with Rigid LED's on the top of the windshield), sealed beams (originals) in the middle, and HID headlights on the right with an HID lightbar on top (insane light)

I realize you can't see the lights from that crazy HID light bar, but the colors are there.

The HID's do have a cut-off line, but are very bright. I have the LED's currently, but will be going over to the HID's on the truck and putting the LED's on another vehicle.

Hammer

Well, for less than a new pair of standard lights I got a set of the H4 lights from Those Military Guys.
Fast shipment!
They are plastic, not the heavy glass versions that are out there.
But they look good, and put out a lot of light for very little money.
I still haven't driven it out on the road at night yet though.

whiskey357

Banned
looking good and do you have much draw down on the engine when you use them...??????? hey iffn you like them show them off and bragggggggg about them.....other guy is toooooo cheap...heheheheheh no really look great any more pics of them ???

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
after doing some reseach this is what i found 21 watts for low beam and 30 watts high beam
and they draws 1.8 Amps (low beam) and 3.6 Amps (high beam) so if this is true then not much different from HID's which surprized me

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
The lens is glass on the h4 kit but the back is plastic but soon they will be glass with the metal back the same as our HID kit. we would of used the same as our HID headlights but the cost was so much higher and the h4 lights were for the person that did want to spend that much on head lights but we have a deal worked out with a company to supply us we the new housings at a good price so in the next few months we should have them we order a large amount so it is going to take a bit.

Well, for less than a new pair of standard lights I got a set of the H4 lights from Those Military Guys.
Fast shipment!
They are plastic, not the heavy glass versions that are out there.
But they look good, and put out a lot of light for very little money.
I still haven't driven it out on the road at night yet though.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks