• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hidden deuce finds

Hitman

I found well lets say it was a good find as I took off the side wall in the shop van and it had been there a long time as its a 1965.

Stykz

After a long time of the passenger speak through door on my box rattling around and boucing back and forth from a lost lever to close it, I found it buried behind the drivers box seat in the little cubby holes with the door frames. It was a very happy day after several rain storms had utilized the non sealing door to ensure our wetness in bed

daytonatrbo

Haven't found anything too exciting in mine. There's a GI Joe figure chilling in one of the front tow rings, but I saw that before I bought it.

I found the auction paperwork where the previous owners bought each of my deuce's from govliq.

Found the PO left a fishing pole in the back of my 109.

I don't think I've found anything military related.

Katavic918

The only thing I found was "328th PLL" written on the turn signal lever housing. Not sure what PLL is but I'm guessing 328th was a unit designation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks