• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hideous M1088! Obviously a John Deer fan

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even the interior is green and yellow!

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Proud of the paint job too. $45k...... guess you are buying the paint job for $35k and getting a clapped A0 with over 13k on it rolling on Michelin maypops for $10k?

I don't get it - John Deer doesn't make a single piece on these trucks. :shrugs:
I mean just paint the pea green stuff to the proper OD Green, and the yellow stuff to flat black...
Boom you have a nice truck again! Still not worth 45k! No AC or nothing just nicely upholstered seats. But those look like the standard seats with nice leather on them however they probably have steel plates under the cushions and likely not very comfortable!

ramdough

Proud of the paint job too. $45k...... guess you are buying the paint job for $35k and getting a clapped A0 with over 13k on it rolling on Michelin maypops for $10k?

I don't get it - John Deer doesn't make a single piece on these trucks. :shrugs:
And the overspray….. they did not think to cover the engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgreening

Steel Soldiers Supporter

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you don't see THAT every day. I can understand if someone did this to their personal truck. I have a friend who is into restoring old tractors, especially JD. He even has a Deere mailbox. So, ok, a real fan might have painted it. But who would pay that crazy price? Some special person, I guess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks