• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

High beam indicator light

Tanaga

I recently took the dash board and the instrument cluster out to clean. When I put it all back together my blue high beam indicator light was not working. Does anyone have any ideas? The only thing that I can think of right now is to take it back out and clean connections around each lit bulb and add some dielectric grease.

Thanks

cucvrus

That is probably what you are going to have to do. I would think you could reach it from the bottom. If you cab do that all you need to do is wiggle the connection/socket a bit and you should be good. It is a good idea to remove/reinstall the cluster from the front piece by piece that way you can check and correct any issues you have with the bulbs while reassembling. It beats taking the entire cluster fixture completely back out just to replace/adjust a few bulbs. I know how fragile the green hued plastic housing is getting at this age. That thing is really squeezed into that steel dash face. Easy does it. I have one I must take apart soon if you want some pictures. Good Luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks