• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

High revving gas pedal

broman78

I recently wasn't able to start the truck cause I was on a decline. I tried to start the truck a few times but nothing happened. I then poured in a couple of gallons of gas mixed for my chainsaw which is 50:1 premium gas. I poured in most of it into my tank and the deuce popped off with no problem except the gas pedal is being pulled down and is cause the truck to redline without anybody touching it. Right after that I poured in a few gallons of diesel to get me home. When I got to town I filled up at a truck stop with fresh diesel, the same problem is still there. I have never had a problem getting the truck to start except when I was low on fuel and parked on a decline. I checked to make sure the high idle handle wasn't the problem. I will up date with video later today. If you can think of any problems please let me know.

Thanks

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
check for a broken or missing return spring on your throttle linkage. Common problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks