• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hill AFB advice

markmontana

Has anybody here picked up anything from Hill AFB?? if so, do you guys have any tips as to what we should do. We may be buying something off of GL from them. any advice would be nice. Thanks troops.:grd:
What is your question? HAFB is pretty much the same as any other GL location. You bid, you win, you wait, you pick up.

My advice is don't pay too much and don't miss your pick-up appointment...:D

shootiniron

Its a great site,very secure with good folks there that are willing to help,Ryan was a big help for me recently.If you win something there call the phone number given and you will be provided with the information you need on how to get there,which exit off the fifteen etc.What to bring is obviously your call depending on what you are picking up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks