• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hill AFB Utah to Denver, CO

KaiserM109

I have 2 EUCs for equipment at Hill AFB, one for a trailer I already got invoiced on and one for electronic equipment that GL hung up for #$%& reasons. If the 2nd EUC doesn't come through by 4-22 I have a problem.

If all works out I will be making the trip 4-27 thru 4-28. There will be room in an uncovered pickup bed if anyone needs something hauled for that trip.

If it doesn't work out, I may need someone to either take care of the trailer for a week or so, or helping me ship 3 o-scopes.

Arlyn

NB1944

Sorry I can't help out, but I would really like to see your MKT! I have seen these on the Quartermaster site and they are nice. I would like to get a better look at some of the equipment, if that's possible. Let me know or send me a PM. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks