• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hippo

tcody

Here is a mobile HIPPO 2032E unit that I thought I would share some pictures of. Hydraulic, pneumatic and electric in one package - pretty slick. Been here a few days but the heat has been so bad I couldn't get out to work on it. Finally cooled down and now the tornado sirens are blowing so back to the basement - will give a better update once the PM's done.
Cheers!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, that's really neat.

tcody

Stockton CA?

What branch of service used it?

I like the COTS trucks because they are much more civilized to drive and unique vehicles.
Came from French Camp - I think it was Army,but not sure. I have seen one other like this. They had something like a genset mounted behind the cab. A nice easy to drive and fairly economical truck!

quickfarms

Came from French Camp - I think it was Army,but not sure. I have seen one other like this. They had something like a genset mounted behind the cab. A nice easy to drive and fairly economical truck!
I was just questioning the Stockton because you lust your location as ILL. I have been to French camp several times picking stuff up.

tcody

A buddy of mine and I flew in and picked up the truck and trailer after a local dealer serviced it then 2000 miles of everything that can go wrong will - and we finally made it home 2 dayd behind schedule. Driving through the construction in the mountains west of Salt Lake at night was quite an experience!

quickfarms

A buddy of mine and I flew in and picked up the truck and trailer after a local dealer serviced it then 2000 miles of everything that can go wrong will - and we finally made it home 2 dayd behind schedule. Driving through the construction in the mountains west of Salt Lake at night was quite an experience!
Sounds like an adventure.

What dealer did you have service it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks