• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hitting a brick wall here and I could use some direction... M923A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

crolfe1984

Alright here... Let me preface this post by saying that I've read the Insurance sticky, I've searched through the archives, and my google skills have yielded nothing.

I am VERY excited about becoming an official member of the green iron club and I'm VERY close to pulling the trigger on a 1991 BMY M923A2 in perfect working order. However I cannot... The real issue I have is obtaining insurance. I've called Hagerty, Gulfway, Progressive, Geico, Encompass, Travelers, and Continental with no positive results.

What I need is a bit of direct help from someone in a similar situation. Post here or PM me if you can offer the name of an agent who I can talk to about this vehicle given my personal criteria below:

1991 M923A2
Privately held (non-commercial title) in Maryland
Parked in a shared garage (street parking on weekends)
Driven less than 3600 miles per year

I know this might be my first post, but let me thank the community at large as I've been reading & absorbing as much information as I can about the 939 series trucks. SS has been an invaluable resource. Thank you much!

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We do not allow any insurance threads as there are way too many variables for a one size fits all answer. That is why the Insurance Stickies where implemented.

And to quote the Insurance Sticky.......

" ** DO NOT START ANY NEW THREADS OR POST TO OTHER THREADS TO DISCUSS INSURANCE ** "

Locking thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks