• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMM... thats strange??

area52

I was down tinkering on the M816 tonight and glanced up at the windshield and noticed a sticker in the drivers side corner. Not a GL sticker, but a Arizona state emissions sticker!! Expired in 94. Funny thing is, the bumper markings are for the California Army Guard and I got in Barstow.

I also found out that the front winch drivers side fairlead is gone!! Gone like in ripped completely off!! Looks like its a cast item so its a complete replacement of the whole winch to fix it. Probably the reason they sent it to DRMO/GL. That side fender is tweaked also, I wonder if that happened at the same time.

Oh well, almost to the point of getting it running.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks