• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMVW Mechnic needed in FT Lauderdale area.

sully199

Morning Ya'll,

I just got back my EUC on my HMMWV, **** Yeah , I own an auto repair shop in Ft Lauderdale and am looking for someone that has experience as a Tech on HMMVW to check out the truck and keep her running for me. Maybe someone knows a Marine at the Reserve center in West Palm? The truck will be kept at my shop, so it will be easy to work on. Unfortunately, my Tech's don't know the HMMWV nor are they diesel engine Techs.

SEMPER FI

Last edited:

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Morning Ya'll,

I just got back my EUC on my HMMWV, **** Yeah , I own an auto repair shop in Ft Lauderdale and am looking for someone that has experience as a Tech on HMMVW to check out the truck and keep her running for me. Maybe someone knows a Marine at the Reserve center in West Palm? The truck will be kept at my shop, so it will be easy to work on. Unfortunately, my Tech's don't know the HMMWV nor are they diesel engine Techs.

SEMPER FI
Hey brother. My M998 is on it's way to me now so I'm looking too and will let you know. I do have a cracker jack diesel mechanic and work with Army veteran and Guard wrench heads who are asking around for me as well.

Mig

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks