• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMVW roll bars

sue

Interesting work I’d love to see more detail on how you tie the structure into the B&C pillars. Also are there any frame ties or stanchions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we made our own rock sliders and yes it ties in to those and to the A,B&C pillars with 3/8” twelve
Point bolts. Along with various body mounts.
Will try to “upload” pictures.

sue

Yes we made our own rock sliders and yes it ties in to those and to the A,B&C pillars with 3/8” twelve

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sue and family were gracious enough to allow me to accompany them in their HMMWV for some mild offroading at the KAMO thing.

I was very impressed with the rollcage and brush guard they had fabricated. Well thought out and well executed.

The brushguard portion is beefy enough that he used it to push downed trees out of the way. The rollcage tucks in nicely 7nder the top and is unobtrusive when you're in the truck.

sue

Sorry trying to post pictures but not having any success
Sue and family were gracious enough to allow me to accompany them in their HMMWV for some mild offroading at the KAMO thing.

I was very impressed with the rollcage and brush guard they had fabricated. Well thought out and well executed.

The brushguard portion is beefy enough that he used it to push downed trees out of the way. The rollcage tucks in nicely 7nder the top and is unobtrusive when you're in the truck.
thanks, good hearing from you!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks