• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hmmwv 998 hoods

nspctr1

I came accross a yard here in san antonio with some hoods in it. There are some deuce hoods ( I posted that in the deuce section) and some 998 hoods in there along with canvas doors. If there is interest I can pick them up and distribute them. If someone will let me know their approx value I would appreciate it. I don't want to buy them for too much and then cant get rid of them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited:

ABN173

Not to side track your thread but I saw a bunch off HMMWV roofs with turrets (old style with the strap seat) thrown in the metal scrap bin at work I went back a day later to see about snagging one but they were haulled off already:|

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As far as canvas, soft doors and troop seats for HMMWVs, check with papercu in GA. Last I was there he had LOTS of them!

Jetnoise400

Forgive my ignorance but I don't know what a A2 hood is. I am going to take pics this evening and post some up.
The A2 hoods have the grille and headlight section in the front cut out. They're designed to go with the ECV setup that has the extended nose.

nspctr1

If your interested in a 998 hood let me know. I have several and some are already crated. I can take pics and send them if you give me a few days.

Kevin

nspctr1

Well aparently I dont know what I'm talking about as said by some people so, please make me a fair offer and it's yours. I've got 2 that are damaged and 4 in a crate that look to be in very good condition.

capps

I did not see anyone stating that you did not know what you were talking about. If you do not want to post the price for the 4 in the crate. PM me your fair price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks