• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Airlift Rear Bumper Dimensions?

WAGNUM

I'm looking to make my own airlift bumper. Does anyone have a drawing with dimensions of the bumper and brackets? Or, is there anyone in the Portland, Oregon Metro area that would let me come by and take some pics and measurements? Really appreciate the help.

THX,

Chris 503-730-5795

Stonewall

I am working on a bumper layout. I have the brackets, and the steel, and a friend with a bumper. If I get it laid out this weekend, I will let you know.

Stonewall

I can tell you to first start looking for 2"x8"x1/4" wall box tubing. 84" long. I got lucky and one of my customers had two pieces of scrap that I got for practically nothing.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sales discussions belong in the sales forum guys.

One gent did put up a CAD of a airlift bumper, but I was having issues seeing it at work, don't know what became of that thread...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks