• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv Chair on a 129$ race sim frame.

HmmwvTim

Was looking for something to mount my g923 that I got for cheap and found a frame on eBay. I had my battery seat available since I am working on the truck and noticed that the bolts were an exact fit for the frame. Instead of kicking out an extra 200~400$ on a plastic chair, I went with this and the position is pretty good. Front mount riser on hole 3 and back mount riser on hole 1. (gives it enough of a recline).

Total for the kit,

130$ frame
hmmwv chair
50$ shifter
205$ g923

Total 385$ not a bad setup for cheap.

114860D2-640C-429B-B73C-2960896EED91.jpeg

Hummer Guy

Was looking for something to mount my g923 that I got for cheap and found a frame on eBay. I had my battery seat available since I am working on the truck and noticed that the bolts were an exact fit for the frame. Instead of kicking out an extra 200~400$ on a plastic chair, I went with this and the position is pretty good. Front mount riser on hole 3 and back mount riser on hole 1. (gives it enough of a recline).

Total for the kit,

130$ frame
hmmwv chair
50$ shifter
205$ g923

Total 385$ not a bad setup for cheap.

View attachment 884220
That's a pretty neat setup

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks