• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV eye candy...again!

TedG

This nice 4 man soft top M998 is done and ready for shipping to its new owner. This was a fun and fast redo. Some of you may recognize the before picture, famous po around here! It is now a strict military setup truck and power plant.

Enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I stop keeping mine when they are done Ted I might have a few to sell....lol
i am am getting closer to finishing the m1045 ragtop....she sure is pretty with the entire chassis powder coated....

oh...clean up that shop, how do you find anything...LOL

TedG

TheHummerguy said:
;oh...clean up that shop, how do you find anything...LOL
Steve, I can't stand it either. Once this truck leaves I will clean out the shop. At least the 6BT setup is moved out of the shop, but I still have 6.2 setup in there...can you see it?!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't worry Ted, I'm knee deep as well....now I have 4 more trucks sitting in the yard pending body off restorations...that about 1.5 yrs of work.

TedG

Actually I opened the door on it last night and the new vinyl smell was very potent!

Steve, I have 4 on deck as well and perhaps 2 years out. Fun fun fun.