• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv from Damon, TX to Rochester, NY

79f250guy

Hi all so I need to have a running and driving HMMWV shipped from Damon Texas to Rochester NY area. I'm wondering what to expect for shipping cost. I've gotten quotes anywhere from $700-2500 so a huge spectrum. I would like to stay in the 7-800 range. I am willing to meet transporter somewhere around the Rochester Area if they're not coming all the way up I just can't make it all the way to Texas and back. I'm still trying to set up shipping logistics with the seller so I don't have a set date yet but I would hope by the end of the week. Would love any insight of realistic pricing ship times and trustworthy shippers. I know my steel soldiers brothers have been here before and know much more than I do. I appreciate any help.
Thank you!

ScubaCat

700-800 is, IMO, a REAL stretch unless someone just happens to be coming that way with a big trailer and has empty space...For a run dedicated to your truck, expect to pay double that MINIMUM. I paid $1200 to transport JUST a M818 450 miles...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks