• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV from MN to VA

lcalvinl

HMMWV from MN to VA--Pick Up after 1/18

I just wanted to see if anyone can help me or can refer me to a good and affordable shipping company. Pick up from zip 56062 and stop at 22193

TIA

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I will be in MN in the next 2 weeks and headed south nearly empty. I can get it down to cookeville, TN atleast and maybe up to virginia with a little more time.

Where in MN?

Xpert Guy

I can give you a hand moving it. I have a customer of mine that moves a lot of HUMMV's so I am well versed in moving them. Send me contact information of the pickup and delivery locations to my email address of PCarShipping AT gmail.com so I get you a quote on transporting it within your time schedule.

lcalvinl

Thanks Randy...I emailed you.

I can give you a hand moving it. I have a customer of mine that moves a lot of HUMMV's so I am well versed in moving them. Send me contact information of the pickup and delivery locations to my email address of PCarShipping AT gmail.com so I get you a quote on transporting it within your time schedule.

lcalvinl

I just wanted to do a quick shout out to Xpert Guy aka Randy for helping moved my M998. The process was quick, communication was great, and more importantly, he professionally got the ball rolling smoothly through out the process. I was especially impress the fact that Randy got the driver to pick up my rig during a snow storm. If you need to move anything, I recommend you give him a chance.

Thanks Randy.....

Xpert Guy

Thanks so much for the awesome testimonial on transporting your M998 to you. Let me know how I can help you the next time you need a vehicle moved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks