• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV gauge panel wiring diagram

js0276

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the wiring diagram numbers for the gauges
Temp?
Fuel?
Batt?
oil pressure?
high beam?
dash lights?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure what you are asking for, the wire numbers are on the applicable schematic, there is no schematic for the instruments only, just complete vehicle schematics.
Here is a schematic that the numbers are clear on, as far as the instruments all HMMWVs are about the same.

Attachments

Last edited:

js0276

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure what you are asking for, the wire numbers are on the applicable schematic, there is not a schematic for the instruments only, just complete vehicle schematics.
Here is a schematic that the numbers are clear on, as far as the instruments all HMMWVs are about the same, kind of a PITA but the best one I have is too large to post
What are the wire numbers that plug into each gauge?
Temp?
Volts/BATT?
Fuel?
oil pressure?

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are the wire numbers that plug into each gauge?
Temp?
Volts/BATT?
Fuel?
oil pressure?
You are now realizing that there are technical manual on this bulletin board that are free. Mogman is strongly implying that you need to go through the technical manuals on your own to search out the circuits

js0276

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are now realizing that there are technical manual on this bulletin board that are free and Mogman is strongly implying that you need to go through the technical manuals on your own to search out the circuits
WOW
Lot of good helpers on this site!
Thought maybe someone already had it written down some where
GUESS I WAS WRONG!!

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW
Lot of good helpers on this site!
Thought maybe someone already had it written down some where
GUESS I WAS WRONG!!
US gobment rote it down for ya’ wit letters an’ pitchers and ebythin’

😉

It’s all there. Seriously. Diagrams too.

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why would anyone write it down, it is plain as day on the schematic I posted, in fact they will be pretty much the same numbers on your M151, wire numbers are mostly standard throughout.
We are here to help but not to do all the work for you.

papakb

All of this is located in the back of the TM 9 2320 280-20-3 manual. If you haven't already downloaded them you should!

Gauge panel wiring.jpg

Now the REAL QUESTION here is why is the +24V power to the voltmater labeled 567A when it's simply another lead coming off of the 27 line?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks