• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv half doors, any cool patterns or designs out there?

Btharbold

Had my slant back torn apart this weekend installing the turret and ran it around without the doors for awhile. The kids loved it, but I don't totally trust them with no doors. Thinking of grabbing a set of half doors for the summer. Anybody have a source for someone doing something with cool designs with a plasma or waterjet? Maybe some US flags or anything cooler then a plain door or x door. Tons out there for the Jeeps etc but haven't seen much for the HMMWVS. Let me know what you guys have found.

Thanks,

Brad

OBX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had my slant back torn apart this weekend installing the turret and ran it around without the doors for awhile. The kids loved it, but I don't totally trust them with no doors. Thinking of grabbing a set of half doors for the summer. Anybody have a source for someone doing something with cool designs with a plasma or waterjet? Maybe some US flags or anything cooler then a plain door or x door. Tons out there for the Jeeps etc but haven't seen much for the HMMWVS. Let me know what you guys have found.

Thanks,

Brad
Contact Joe at Twisted Metalworks, LLC. Not too far from you in Jersey. He is making half doors now, and also does custom plasma jet artwork. Marry the two! https://twistedmetalwork.com/
I just received a set of 4 doors with full coverage from him and the craftsmanship is very good. I opted for no “X” pattern full coverage 1/2” thick doors with the intention of applying metal art to the doors once I can finalize a design.

Last edited: