• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV helmet / turtle top

Shogun187

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there an installation manual, .pdf for the helmet tops? Just picked one up and while I believe it came with all the mounting hardware, not sure it has instructions.

ETA: disregard, found instructions.

Last edited:

fiero11

I know this post is a couple of years old, but I was hoping you might have the instructions for the installation of this Attbar still on hand or on your computer. I just recently picked up an NOS unit for my truck to install instead of the S-788 I was going to use and it came complete with all the hardware, but no instructions and there are a few parts I have no idea what they are for or mount to. I did have the old style helmet top and knew how the parts went on it but the Attbar is a little different and I love the lower profile.

rhinob

Yes indeed they are very cool tops I'm taking the side tool boxes out and installing Windows on mine to get more light and breeze.also putting a rear window in the back for visibility I'm building a truck right with it on.
I actually did this. Thanks for the idea!

Crapgame

I'll have a 4 Door Helmethead Top in early November, located in FL Panhandle between Hurlburt and Pensacola, FL. Its missing one T-Latch Handle assy, I believe the Amtech Part # is 495-01? Wampum towards X doors or 24-bolt wheels/37" MT/Rs or Super Swampers.

IMG_0444.jpgIMG_0451(1).jpgIMG_0441(1).jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks