• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Interior Trim Panels - Need Help Identifying/Finding

Action

The original rivets, from my buddies are a little less conspicuous then the cherrymax, but I like the strength of the cherrymax, and once painted, not really noticeable. I still need to paint the rivets on the inside.
Whats up with all that wiring under the dash?

2008 M1123

Not sure what you mean. Just the normal wires I suppose, albeit not held up as the should be? It's how I got it, and my buddies is the same. I assume they should be tucked up tighter?

2008 M1123

Sorry Action, are you asking specifically what the wires are? Like from the smart start box and windshield washer fluid res? Probably some others, just going from memory. I can check them all if that's your question.

Action

Sorry Action, are you asking specifically what the wires are? Like from the smart start box and windshield washer fluid res? Probably some others, just going from memory. I can check them all if that's your question.
Nothing needed. I dont recall seeing them like that before. I didnt know if it was extra stuff added in.

2008 M1123

No extras I'm aware of, just needs to be tucked up tight. Might have been from stripping the armor? Please don't mistake my ignorance for disrespect or being argumentative. I have no ego here, just want to learn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks