• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV M998 Defroster Cable Search

m37trucker

Could anyone direct me to a source for an M998 defroster cable (NSN 2590019946990, Part No. 12340531-3)? Mine is frozen and I couldn't locate one by a Google search or on E-bay. Thanks.
Bret

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you do a search by the NSN and go to PARTTARGET or another site like that it will show you all of the manufacturer part numbers under that one NSN. If you can't find it under the part number in the book, sometimes it will show up under one of the other manufacturer part numbers

Reactions: cwc

m37trucker

if you do a search by the NSN and go to PARTTARGET or another site like that it will show you all of the manufacturer part numbers under that one NSN. If you can't find it under the part number in the book, sometimes it will show up under one of the other manufacturer part numbers
I didn't know that. Thanks!

m37trucker

I'll try that too. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks