• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hmmwv model

ari

So I never really paid attention to the extra screws and the 4 holes in the drivers foot well area and passenger side too and learned it its for supplemental "armor". does this mean at some point my truck was a M1025 or M10xx type truck? or did some m998s come that way?
IMAG0056.jpgIMAG0058.jpg

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Then I would bet it's was a m10xx truck at some point. I have seen one or two at the auctions that had the armor holes in them. So yes, you have an original....is any of the plates still there?

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There S/B plates on inside bed on fender walls, and tailgate also.

ari

Heres some pics of the plates and some holes where else do they bolt on exactly theres afew holes in places. Does anyone have the others on hand or a nsn for them?IMAG0063.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0068.jpgIMAG0069.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks