• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Security Detail for Giant Flying Pizza Slice

readyman

When my shop neighbor came over needing to get his 30 foot thick crust pizza slice to fly(+120 feet), I couldn't resist the challenge. The Chicago Red Bull Flugtag is coming up fast Sept6, and for those who don't follow this insanity. That's where otherwise sane people(Hyped up on Red Bull) jump off a 30foot scaffold trying to fly the farthest. I'm supplying the design and engineering for this 'Chicago Style' flying slice of deep dish. And I couldn't resist adding some HMMWV to the promo video when the film crew came over.

Red Bull Promo Video w/HMMWV
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=40939529

Attachments

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like watching the Red Bull flugtag competitors in action. It reminds me of the famous redneck's last words "Hey, y'all! Watch this!"

That said, it looks like your hummer is all set to blow any "enemy pizza slices" out of the sky. Good luck! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks