• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV slantback hardware

auctionaddict

HMMWV slantback hardware identification

I just bought my 2nd hmmwv !! Merry Christmas to me !! (sorry kids, daddy's broke, no presents for you this year)

I'm trying to install a slantback kit I bought a while back, Have looked thru the TMs and there are some brackets I cant find in there that are in my hardware box ??..

hardware1.jpg

Here is what I have, Looks almost complete ?

hardware.jpg

Last edited:

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanna get rid of that bracket assy. on the left sponson ?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought my 2nd hmmwv !! Merry Christmas to me !! (sorry kids, daddy's broke, no presents for you this year)

I'm trying to install a slantback kit I bought a while back, Have looked thru the TMs and there are some brackets I cant find in there that are in my hardware box ??..

Here is what I have, Looks almost complete ?

View attachment 533861

if that's all you have? No....not even close....

TedG

I like how an A2 truck just appears. The b/w paint makes it look like a LESO truck.

For the turret setup it is best to refer the technical manual. For us to tell you what is missing based on the picture, is a wild guess.

DSO_351

Picture 2 has rear cargo door striker plates, B Post covers, roof bushings, sleeves & cups, C tube shims, rear seat belt brackets, seat belt head rests, Windshield turret bracket shims, cargo door fender brackets, cargo door shocks.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Either those are a really early version or they are home made...normally they use 6 half moon retainers that hold does the same thing.i have never seen yours...