• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV starter front support bracket stud

rcamacho

I'm looking for the part number and specifications for the stud that connects the front of the starter (toward front of vehicle) to the support bracket. It appears to be M10-1.5 pitch with a slotted head on one side and a single nut. I'm asking as the stud in my starter needs to be replaced or at least run through a die to clean up the threads.

papakb

Don't fool around with your starter bolts! Replace them if they show any wear. Dave Walker at Walker Truck Parts in Hesperia, Ca has a kit for $10. He has them listed on Ebay also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks