• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Trailering

OLDBEAR1234

I haul all my stuff on a 14k 102” wide deck over trailer no fenders to worry about. The HMMWV is fairly light load at 5200 lbs but with the engine and drivetrain mounted to the passenger side and on an angle and with most of the weight upfront I use my air bags on my ram 2500. I have hauled much heavier loads not needing to use the bags so be prepared for allot of tongue weight
Yes sir. Thanks for the advice. That is the type of trailer I am looking for.

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used an 8.5x20 drive over fender equipment trailer. 10k weight rated. Towed with Ram 2500. I paid around $4500 for the trailer, and based off what I have paid shippers in the past, if I buy one more hmmwv I will have paid the trailer off in shipping charges. Look up trailersplus, thats where I got mine from and was pretty simple. I know they have locations all over Texas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks