• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Transportation

Xpert Guy

When is the vehicle available? I am familiar with these and have moved many of them. I'm also familiar with the military auction pickups as well. Hit me with an email with your information.

Last edited by a moderator:

603hellmutt

Another hmmwv in NH, Nice! I' Not much help with the shipping part but have parts and can help with any questions you may have. Im down on the seacoast

Pierreab

Another hmmwv in NH, Nice! I' Not much help with the shipping part but have parts and can help with any questions you may have. Im down on the seacoast
Thanks for the reply I received my EUC approval Friday and am trying to put transportation together. It doesn't really need much from what is visible. The GP evaluation does state that the wipers are inoperable but I can see in the photos that the motor is unplugged so I'll sort that out when I get it home. It also stated that it's difficult to steer so I don't know if it needs a pump or a box, I'll have to sort that also. I'm a former ASE certified master mechanic and GM line technician but could always use some insight as to common issues. Former U.S. Marine also Semper Fi.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Pierreab

When is the vehicle available? I am familiar with these and have moved many of them. I'm also familiar with the military auction pickups as well. Hit me with an email with your information.
I received my EUC approval Friday so I am trying to put transportation together for next week. Pickup is Ft Dix NJ 08640 and drop is Hooksett NH 03106 pierreab@comcast.net

603hellmutt

Thanks for the reply I received my EUC approval Friday and am trying to put transportation together. It doesn't really need much from what is visible. The GP evaluation does state that the wipers are inoperable but I can see in the photos that the motor is unplugged so I'll sort that out when I get it home. It also stated that it's difficult to steer so I don't know if it needs a pump or a box, I'll have to sort that also. I'm a former ASE certified master mechanic and GM line technician but could always use some insight as to common issues. Former U.S. Marine also Semper Fi. Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
You probably already know more then i do, if your ever up for a drive let me know. Also dont forget when you go to register it fill out a vin verification form and request an antique title(incase you ever want to sell it).

Pierreab

You probably already know more then i do, if your ever up for a drive let me know. Also dont forget when you go to register it fill out a vin verification form and request an antique title(incase you ever want to sell it).
Actually I'm glad you mentioned it; I was going to throw out a question as to what I should do here in NH, I know I can register it with just a bill of sale but I wondered what to do if I want to sell it; other states require a title and it does make it more appealing to a potential buyer if it's titled. So the state will issue a antique title? I know about the TDMV19A VIN verification form, I just wasn't quite sure about getting a title because they don't issue them if a vehicle is over what 15 or 20 years old ? I probably won't register it until spring I've got to put reverse lights on it and a plate light and do all the maintenance to it and I don't have heat in my garage; besides it won't fit in the garage to much "stuff " or what the wife calls "junk".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks