• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Turbo Kit 6.5 or .62

MattNC

I also was wondering about first hand experience people might have. One reply in another thread suggested it was a good kit other than the exhaust routing which may be updated now. I wish they had some videos or more details. I wonder also if the heads would need to be studded for this kit.

I’m interested as I have a pretty strong rebuilt engine that is also the devil I know. A pulled out turbo drivetrain is a question mark on condition until you get it unless you pay a lot more for a rebuilt one. You also need to deal with the harnesses and other issues if I understand it correct.

Action

If you are going to pay $5,000 for a turbo kit, why not just buy a turbo truck to begin with?
FYI...tax isn't shown on the image above.

TDButler

I support this idea. Looking over the kit, the price is pretty consistent with the cost of putting a turbo on something that doesn’t have one. Also, love the idea of mechanical-no electrical work and that there is no modification needed. I may also have to go this route

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks