• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV upgrades

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you everyone, I guess I needed to here a rational opinion about it. My truck will do just fine, and if I ever change my mind, govplanet will still be selling for I imagine quite some time. This was a picture I took last Sunday while waiting for paint to dry šŸ˜‚
That truck kicks ass. I canā€™t imagine why you think it needs to be improved. Enjoy the truck and drive it like you stole it.

NateM1123LA

I too bought a ā€œnon runnerā€. It starts immediately after only cleaning the IP. Good luck with yours. It looks great!
Hey what method did you use to clean your IP, thanks! just got an M1151 and going through the pre checks before I try to start it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks