• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Wedding Limousine - something only we could all appreciate

readyman

I forgot to post this last summer.

How could I possibly refuse? 8)
My HMMWV was requested for the most important of duties as 'the' wedding limousine. Proudly sporting the TOW Missile Launcher, M2HB 50BMG and SAW249 Beltfed, with some festive 'Just Married' wedding decorations.

I thought we all could appreciate these pictures.

The fields had muddied up pretty bad from rains the night before for the rehearsal. The HMMWV took it all in stride made it there and back.

Pretty cool, huh?

Attachments

airmech3839

Awesome!! Well no traffic in the way going to the airport thats for sure!! Only could have been better with a full convoy of turtle shells packin!!

:grd:

gunner01

Show off....wish that was my setup. Probably would have gone mud boggin with the newlyweds just to show them there will be other fun later

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks