• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Wiper motor trouble shooting

BlueRoadster

Is there a fuse panel or similar in these m998 trucks? My wiper didn't work so I tested and I couldnt find power but thought maybe I was doing something wrong, so I ordered a new wiper motor. I got it in, hooked it up and it does not work either.

So back to my original question, is there a fuse panel or the like in these?

Thanks for your help in my ignorance,
Grant

TwoStates

Quite often if the windshield is layed down, the rubber weather stripping will cover the electrical connections preventing the wiper from working. I found this out day before yesterday.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the life of me I cannot find a TM that even shows the wiring to the windshield wiper motor or the motor itself.....Anybody tell me what TM and what it's listed under?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks