• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV with RV windows in the doors

wgtactical

Now is the time to sell them if you are not going to use them. A nice set can run 5K these days. Insane but that's the way it is.

Mark
I am building fake armor doors for a couple of my trucks. The window swings out like the original armored doors and they use the same latch hardware, plus these are convertible to half doors at a fraction of the weight.

ALdoors.jpg

wgtactical

Seriously though, I have the RV windows on two of the compound vehicles here and have installed the same type doors on agency maintained HMMWV's and they love them. For me, the 2 year olds can open and shut them without concern of pulling the pin on the proverbial Guillotine and causing some rather serious injuries from the X door window falling. Understandably RV windows are not everyone's can of Bud Light...

20230410_151734.jpg