• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

holes in grill

blackout

my grill has 3 holes in it one for blackout light one for slave cable what is the other one for it right in front of the hood latch

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wondering if those were the ones that had hood cables break? Can't see much else for the access.

Small Prepper

Morning

My truck had it too. (The truck came out of New York city) Someone told me it might be to put a pad lock on the hood???? There is a hole in the latch that could support a lock.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Morning

My truck had it too. (The truck came out of New York city) Someone told me it might be to put a pad lock on the hood???? There is a hole in the latch that could support a lock.
That makes sense, my pickup truck has a hole drilled in the latch. I recently noticed a note in a 1980's PS magazine saying to run a chain from the hood latch down to the bumper to prevent theft of batteries.